Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Monday, March 01, 2004

THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THE BEGINNING OF THE END
PART II

He was a little under two years older than me, and God was he beautiful. When I moved up here, I was some what awed by the improvement of genes moving from one place to another. No one was quite as beautiful as He was, though, and he used to say the same thing about me. He had the most perfect facial structure, luscious lips, with evenly accented features. Hell, his eyebrows were even perfect. Needless to say, I never thought I'd nab something with such timeless beauty, so any thoughts of a relationship were out of my mind, and we started off being friends.

We'd been hanging out for a few weeks, and I was still clueless to his true feelings for me. He'd come sit with me and talk to me behind stage, he'd invite me to his house, he'd even invite me to some parties when his college buddies were back in town. Kind of nuts that I didn't catch on, ey? The longest *official* relationship I'd had before him had been two years early, and even then it was trivial, and lasted only a month. I'd seen a guy my freshman year, but we never got to the point of being an item, so it's hard to say how prepared I was for Him.

One night, I got to stay out until morning, and we finally made it official. Over the next few weeks we were enthralled with each other. There was nothing that existed but Him. I felt for him something I'd never felt before, and I really wanted it to work, so I took is really slow (if I'd gone any slower I would've been going backwards). We spent every weekend together, and he was so sweet. If I fell asleep on his couch, I'd wake up in the morning with a cover over me and him at the floor beside me. We were so amazed by each other, I mean, just the sight of each other. We'd spend hours just running our fingers over each others faces and looking at each lovely aspect of the other. I remember one time waking up just watching the pulse in his neck for an hour as he lie dreaming. He tried to kiss me, but I didn't kiss him until our 3rd week of being together, and he was patient with me. I really wanted to make this one last, I really wanted to make Him happy.

He tought me so much, like how to enjoy the simplicities of just sitting around with your beau, or just riding around with him/her until the sun came up. He also opened me up to a wide world of new and interesting things, such as all kinds of different underground/indie artists, independent films with a wide variety of genres and philisophical veiws, and all kinds of neat places to go with friends, from hidden paradises to the urban streets of St. Louis.

Things went smoothly through Spring, and school was out by our two month mark. However, when summer began, we started seeing less of each other. He'd go for a week without calling me, or I was out of town for a week, or he wasn't there, and so forth. Still, I had faith that it was just the usual summer chaos, and that we'd make it through, despite any obsticle that got in our way.

I was wrong.