Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Thursday, January 20, 2005

DOUCHE, WHERE'S MY CAR?

(A famous quote of a...special...kid in my art class. Really quite amusing; he's a character)

So, I've been writing an incy bit lately. Which is good, yes, but I need to write things that will benefit me for schoooooling. I need scholarships, damn it! That's it...I've got to do something about this...time is becoming quite limited, and if I don't start getting my shit together this instant, things just aren't going to happen. DO I care? Yes...and no. THings are just really unclear for me right now, so I'm going to move right along...

Well well, it appears that the Big Bad Wolf (aka Logan) isn't quite ready for the story to be over. Of course, who could resist me? KIDDING. Anywho, it appears that he has finally come to the realization that he was indeed the biggest asshole on the face of the earth, and that I didn't deserve to be treated like that. SO, now that he's grown up a wee bit, and knows that he's done so, (as I'd originally advised him to do, at which he took great offence) he wants to be....FRIENDS with me again, dunDUNDUUUNNNN!!!

Ok, you can stop screaming now. I've asked a few of my VERY VERY VERY close friends about it, and they say, basically "He sounds the same as he ever was [like a schitzo]; don't do it!" I find myself at this point in time very washy washy and complacint about the whole matter. I've loathed this young man for so long, and so righteously, and felt so comforted in that hatred. True, sometimes I've abandoned those feelings for awhile, but never have I come to terms with liking him again. If anything remotely close to a friend have I thought, it has been under terms of using him or ruining HIS mind, as he has mine. I'm just very confused by the matter, but I think I'll have a little fun with it.

How will I have fun? I am one who loves mind games (no, not in a cynical/sadist way, more of a hide and seek, match the cards way), so this I think will be amusing, I just hope he doesn't win. Don't worry though, I'm not going to give any slack in the line, so he'll have to be holding on for dear life. Alright, this is just a sketch, but these are the basic guidelines:

1) Go into the poetry forum I am a member of, and find the alias I go under (only 1 guess, and if he gets it wrong than that's the end of the game)

2) Take a quiz about me and get at least half correct (50% or more, and he moves on to the next round)

3) Go to my Favorite Spot (a secluded place to which he's been before, but he has to remember what place it was) at a selected date, at a selected time. (If he does not arrive within 10 round minutes of that time, then he just lost the game)

Keep in mind that all of this will remain in complete secrecy, save for 2 or 3 of my BEST friends. If he tells anyone about any of this at any point in time, the game is up, and he's lost his chance at any sort of approach or apology. And if he does? Well, he can enjoy a nice, breezy afternoon with me at my favorite spot. This, however, does not conclude if that will be the first of many meetings, which I highly doubt, but I know he wants to have again. He will have to prove himself before he ever gains my trust again.

Let the games begin...