Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Saturday, January 22, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH PFFFFFT

Ello. Dude. I hung out with way too many gay guys last night. And I worked 12 hours today. I'm nuts, and I wish my hair was sticking out at all ends. That would be cool.

Gah, this sucks. Justin and I have to be in St Louis tomorrow by 12:30, and we don't even know when we're leaving. In fact, I don't even know if he knows where my house is. What could be MORE perfect?

Oh, I know, how about Logan has passed the first 2 rounds? Yea, that sounds great...*caugh, gahg* Oh, excuse me, I was just dying. Alright, so, you know what? I b'lieve he looked at my profile, and has now gotten access to my blog...
...
...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
*cough* Whew, frog in my throat. *loosens coller* Anywho, yea, so now he's going to be all inside my head, and that's a really fucked up thing, and I don't know that I'm comfortable with that. That's not cool, because I'm not entirely confident that this site will be kept just to him. I'm not saying he'll deliberately give it out, but what's say if a friend comes over and thinks it's something relative to The Mars Volta? Yikes, man. I hope that doesn't happen. I don't know that I care of him reading everything, just the whole thought of him finding it and looking without being permitted by me personally. It's kind of like respecting someone's personal limits. *ehem*

Then again, who am I to say? I've done it for quite some time now on Aaron's many blogs. But what can I say? His lyrical writings are beautiful, and can be interpreted in so many ways. Note, people, that I am ONLY talking about what he writes, and yes, I'm happy to say I've moved on.

By the way, hi Logan, and how are you enjoying your visit? You know, I wrote something in here directed specifically to you, but I never gave you my site link. I s'pose that a good things, but not you've got it, so maybe you'll find it floating about somewhere in April or it's surrounding months.

It would be so refreshing to know that I was talking to nothing right now.