Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Here goes some freelance in the wee hours of the morning...because I feel like it...

AARON'S ROOM

It does the trick, it does the trick
And I recall lying beside you
On those cold autumn days
The wind, it blew so hard against your window
And in my mind, it blew inside
And it jumbled all my thoughts
Yea, it made them all collide

I brushed my lips across yours
like the wind when it blew the leaves
I never meant to hurt you
Did you ever mean to hurt me?
I can't forget lying next to you
I can't forget those painful memories
Cause they give me hope, they give my strength
They give me everything I need

Fingers moving everywhere,
I'm trying not to wake you
But I know, somewhere inside
You are awake, but can I save you?
From the meanningless that's begging to take over
It was all in vein,
But it felt so real, it felt so right
Who in God's name created this game?

Your bed is a cloud
Your room is Heaven
Your face, the man himself
I assure you; no mistaken
I kissed you so gently,
ran my finger down your cheeks
the roses blooming on your face
Tried to freeze frame all the moments...

But they all ran away.