Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

TOUR DATE: THE FAINT

The Faint is coming to Columbia, MO October 26th...I hope I can go. (For the vast majority of anyone reading this, this is of no importance to you, considering I've given no locals the url for this site)... I have to get my Wisdom teeth taken out at the end of October....someone should take me for sympathy. I've heard some negative notes about the new album, because a few were disappointed that it was more about relationships as appose to the others...but these negative reviews turned posotive less than a week later, after listenning a little longer (that's the way it usually goes...at least, for me. That's the way it's been with all of my favorite albums)

+~+~+~+~+POST SCRIPT+~+~+~+ (ok, enough)

Mates of State coming to the Pilot Light in KNOXVILLE, TN November 4th.
It's an 18+ show, though...

Lori, it's fake ID time for you, my child.