Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Sunday, August 22, 2004

THE NECESSITY OF BEING AN ASSHOLE

Why is it that people feel they need to, the MUST comment on things that they aren't interested in, to unimaginative lengths? Moreover, why do people who KNOW they are biased about the subject still press in their "opinion"? Moreover, why do people who don't even know anything about the subject feel urged to respond negatively, nonetheless?

These people can kiss my ass.

I understand that it is necessary in life to be able to handle constructive criticism, but should one have to put up with all-out bullshit? Should one have to keep a smile on his/her face while the small group of people that disapprove of his/her creativity shit on ones hard-to-reach yet now tangible accomplishments? Why is it that that small group seems just as big as the large group that approve, if not bigger? Not to sound too pessimistic, but I can't see how anyone would think that the majority of the human race isn't ignorant in their own self-admiration and completely inhumane. It's so ridiculous.

It really is. It's so sad that those who support me can't even rule over those who do not, not even in my point of view, or thoughts. This does not make me think any less of my accomplishments, no, but it motivates me to become larger than life within them, just so I can officially be on a higher pedestal than they are. I'm sure they would still be shallow-minded enough to say that I'm still nothing, but they would still be speaking bullshit, reveling in how much they only wish they were up there in my place, and how they only have a select few friends, because they were the only conspirators against me. And I won't care, because I won't be associated with them, and they'll have some crappy job, living in some crappy house, wishing they didn't have such a crappy life.

I was never like them, but I was in their circle once, and they did reveal these thoughts to me. So it really is true, that the bullies really do have low self esteem. Who'd have thought the grade school counselor was right, huh? I guess everyone has to find out about that stuff on their own, though. That's the way it always seems to work out with me. And even though I still have some close friends who are friends with these people, I'm just going to have to disassociate myself with these affiliations altogether, to keep my confidence, ambitions, and sanity. I'd rather have those three things than 50 friends and 5 bullshiters, which is what I'm going to abandon. Geez...I've left so many people this year, but I don't regret any of it. I don't care, I could just live the rest of my life by myself.

What am I even saying? Yeah, right.