Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Sunday, October 10, 2004

IT'S AVOID-YOUR-HOMEWORK TIME AGAIN

So...I applied for the Public Library Wednesday...wish me luck, lass *puts on a huge clover hat a drinks a whopping shot of scotch*

So, now I'm having questions again about what I want to major in when I get to college. I'm torn between Acting and Film Directing...tomorrow I'm going to do some intensive overviewing of my course catalog and TRY to make a decision. Definantly, no matter what, I'll make a decision by the end of the week. I really need to fill out the rest of the application and do the essay, and all of THAT fun stuff.

Rilo Kiley is so great. When I listen to her music, I feel like there's no reason for me to talk for the rest of my life. She says it all for me.

I feel sort of strange right now...sort of nostalgic. First and foremost, I feel at a strange disposition: I really need to get all of my homework done, and squeeky clean my room. But I feel odd beyond that...or maybe I'm just telling myself I feel odd...now that's definantly odd.

I just wish...I don't know. He keeps coming into my head, but I don't think it has anything to do with him...but maybe it's more of a symbolic thing, maybe I need a relationship? Truthfully, I'm kind of afraid of being hurt again...maybe I'll take that test again and see if I'm "ready to date again." But even if I am, who am I going to date? There's no one I can think of right now that appears appealing to me in any way, at least, in that area. And anywho, if something came up, it wouldn't last, because I'm going to be gone a meer two weeks after graduation.

I wish I would stop bullshitting on here and start doing my homework.