Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

ALRIGHT, IVE CHANGED MY MIND

This is true, I indeed have changed my mind. Before, I had planned to not post one speck of my poetry in this blog. I ment for it to be simply a pool for philosophical thinking to go, or memories that impacted me, and whatever the hell else. But, as of late, it appears I've dried up on those sorts of things, leaving me with nothing but a few updates on what I'm doing, just to get a post in. Well, quite frankly, I DON'T WANT TO BE ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE BLOGS. So, without further adeau, I will be posting my poetry on here if and when I want. This is not to say I will be posting every peice, as I feel there would be no point. Times have changed, and so do feelings, therefore I want the peices I post on here to be every bit original and authentic from that very time frame. So, here you go....oh, this was on a whim, so I've nothing to explain.

Sssshhhh

The gutters, they stutter
And into the night air do the black bats fly
Patches of grass, they try to hide
They try to deny that which they hide
Secrets of their own.

And inside those blades do the crawlers reside
Unbeknownst to those who trip on but one sip
Grasping hold of a hand-full of nothingness
And trying to make sense of everything.
They are but parallel.

Tenors send tremors through the spines
Of the white collared men who pretend
That they're not waiting for the end to begin
When everyone can see the dollar bills in their eyes
And all of those secrets they try to hide.