Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Sunday, June 27, 2004

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL, I LOVE SUMMER

Why does it JUST SO HAPPEN that the day you move your booze to an ACTUAL hiding place instead of the back of the fridge, your parent just SO happens to clean up that part of the house? Insanity, I tell you. Luckily, my older sisters had left them and forgotten them, so I noted this to my mother, and told her I was hiding them from my brother, before she even asked about them. Phew, but DAMN IT I haven't had a taste in months...I knew I should have drank them.

Summer, summer, summer. It seems the older you get, the more pressure is applied to the measly little days of the year you get to take off. Pressure about a job, college, scholarships, and so many meaningless "call me"'s. It seems, as well, that the older you get, the harder it seems to forgive and forget. I guess so many things just begin piling up that one becomes overloaded with evidence of how much many situations tend to suck. This, however, comes from a considerably large overdose of school, namely high school, which is packed full of melodrama. At least, let's hope it dose.

Still yet, I hold true to the fact the summer is my favorite time of year. No, not because of some cliche "guys in bathing suits" or "the pool!" Summer has the best sunsets, and you can live your day more thoroughly, because the sky doesn't become dark until around 9. During this time of the year, you aren't closed in inside because of any nasty weather, and there aren't as many carwrecks because of that. More people ride there bike, instead of polluting the atmosphere with big cars, when they're only driving about a mile or so. Most importantly, summer is beautiful. You can spend a whole summer goofing around with your friends, or you can spend the entire thing alone, and get to know yourself a little better.

Not to get too off subject, but...I want to go home. I want to see my dad.