Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Sunday, February 06, 2005

TIRED, ANXIOUS, AND TRANQUALIZED

I find myself feeling this way frequently now-a-days. It does help that I have college auditions, a $2500 payment, a play, senior essay, and numerous scholarships and applications due at about the same time; within a month. The stress is building, kind of like Janga (I love that game), and I think everything is about to fall apart any second. On top of that, lets add home stresses of moving grandma in, hosting a yardsale, chores, school, rehearsal, tutoring, two jobs, and the messiest room ever, and you've got complete chaos. Not to mention a screaming nagging sizzlyling irate mother.

I did find out some really awsome news though, yet I feel I mustn't tell anyone least I jinx it. And this, my friends, could be THE biggest jinx of my life; so much so that I don't think I'm going to tell you at the moment; maybe in a later post. Hell, I'm not even telling Verny. It has to do with college and affordabuility. MOVING right along...

I feel curiously anxious to converse with Logan. I think It's because we haven't spoken in so long, I still have many questions that I've since forgotten about because, well, I wished never to speak to him again. Could I possibly be putting on my own noose? I can think of no better word but curious to describe this antagonizing want of words that I have. In fact, I find myself signing onto MSN more just in case he's on (but, mind you, I will not ever IM him first). I'd rather speak in person though. Would it were that I had more money, I would make some interesting concoctions, but that's another story...

And now I'm still anxious, and it's eating me up. I think this is what I'll do for the moment being:

Type up a list of dates and things I need to do on them
Type up a list of things I want
Try to organize my room a bit

I hope to put a survey on here soon. Cheers