Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I LOVE MY FUCKING RULERS

Will they remember
These tattered faces?
This demonstration
Of the Legislation?

I can, recall well
It makes my heart swell
And they say "Oh, do tell!"
Makes for a great reality show,
No?

Cries and screams
From thousands of human beings,
Fleeing for their lives
While the media thrives

Some people, they walked brieskly,
Business men who later met Death;
Brave throwing themselves headfirst
Into the fiery furnace of Hell

Smite me, you governs,
You Protestant conundrums!
Foul mouthed wretches!
Towards power, you're beckoned..

And claim, as it were
"Lost, but Not Forgotten"
As you just so stelthly
Close up the memories into your pocket

I REFUSE to be redefined
By your wishful-thinking minds!
You may possess allure to the gold ones
But you are NOTHING anymore, to my eyes.












































W
E

R
M
E
M
B
E
R

Y
O
U


EXPOSURE: This is written in regards to 9/11, as it is ever approaching. It isn't so much a retelling or anything sentimental as it is a demand for everyone everywhere to remember it. I demand it be remembered. I've been feeling lately that, though the government advirtises here and there that "We Remember" message and so forth...they are trying to make us forget. They hold no ceremony this year...though there are locally advertized things in the more urban areas, so as not to call a complete uprising. This war we are in now--it's shit, it and the people we are fighting against have NOTHING to do with anything involving 9/11, and I am pissed that people would even think in those regards. We've still yet to find Osama Bin Laden, and I'm not sure that Bush gives a shit, as long as he can try taking over a few more countries and profit on some oil. Anyways, back to the poem...yeah, this is basically me lashing out at the government and their sneaky ways of devirting our attention so they can keep moving up the scale...and I don't think many Americans see it, but it's happenning. Keep aware--they're out there. Hehehehe