Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Patriotic Patriarch

My world has been hurtled
Across this maze of nothing
And the people at the bottum,
They're all crying up for something
They need food and water
Someone to help them out
They need a hand to pull them up
From this huge, flooded draught

My people, my blood, my America--where are you?
What happened to your ideal society?
Why are your children killing and looting
When you're so yet rich and so fiery?

What will fill this viod of a gap
That has formed within my heart
The heart of the nation, what's it's true reputation?
I feel as if we're all tearing apart
Unity once was a tough thing to find
We were successful, all combined
And now, it seems, reversing this revere
That is now nothing more than a dream...

And dreams, well, they're mysterious things...