Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Friday, August 26, 2005

YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT (EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW IT, BABY)

I don't know what I want.

Half the time I think I do, then the other half of the time I spend analyzing whether that is what I really want. Um, I have no fucking clue waht I'm talking about, to pardon my French, after all, I am a Frenchie.

I thought earlier that Logan and I were on the same level, that we had some kind of deep understanding that we both only half admit to, but now I think it's wavered. I don't know what the hell is going on, but I wish I did. It seems ever since he told me about his splitting up with Lauren (Yes, there is a God) he's been acting pretty childish, and truthfully sort of repulsive, in that weird guyesque manner (come on, we can all testify guys tend too talk about nasty isht). This could quite potentially be him trying to push me away from something that I don't want, that maybe he thinks I do. Indeed, it has played in my mind for quite a while now, but probably not in the way in which he would interpret it, or maybe, I don't know. I was thinking for a while that is had to be sort of inevitable for us to end up back together, hopefully not under official terms, but in an under-the-covers-I-know-everything-about you sort of way.

And now...I dunno, we've both taken a few steps back. Maybe it's the whole moving thing that has jumbled things, but not for me. I don't know that I don't know that I don't know what I want. What do I want? Let me think...

I want love
I want to be in shape
I want money
I want to make some new friends
I want to step up
I want to live my dreams now

Ummm...I'm kind of comfused right now...leave a message at the tone.