Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Friday, May 06, 2005

SCAVAGING THE REMAINS OF THE DEAD BODY OF THE LIFE I NEVER HAD

(I already know my own history, so I'm not filling this in with a replay)

It's always been like this. One minute it's all blooming roses, and the rest of the hour it's the scorching sun. You need the sun to live; it's where everything in the world gets it's energy: the main source. It provides. Hell, for a long time it was the Mayan god. But you know what? Hard to believe, but if you're out in it too much, you can get a sunburn, which can lead to a really bad sunburn, which can lead to blisters, which can lead to sun poisoning and infection, and eventually cancer, and if you get enough of it, death. If you happen to be a vampire, it's instant death. Luckily not many people are vampires; unfortunately I happen to be one, and the sun constantly repulses me. It tricked me once; playing with the light on the side of my wall when I was in bed, and we laughed and got along for a while...but she has sort of a sadistic mannerism...my sun is obsessive complusive with manic and bipolar tendencies. Sure, the sun deserves it's respect for giving life and being a strong support system and all of that...but that doesn't mean it should take advantage of those who depend on it. *sigh* Mothers...

It appears, though I've been academically accepted at the school of my choice, and my portfolio positively reviewed for the department of my enterest, my destination no longer lies within the sad state of Misery. I hope the sun cries when she finds out the news.