Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Friday, November 11, 2005

LIFE: WHAT IS IT, ANYWAYS?

I had a strange dream about my brother. It wasn't necessarily about him, but...well, it was a strange dream. I can't remember details, so I think I'm going to start making a dream log on here. That should at least get me updating more...blah. Anyways, my brother, in the dream, had a young girlfriend he'd only known for two months, and they were already intimate. This repulsed me and pissed me off, because of how innocent minded my dear brother is. I kind of felt that this girl was no good, and that she was just using him. Also, I was jealous of her--this young vixon pretending to be all grown up, and even being that way got to see my brother everyday, and it felt like she almost knew him better than I, and I was very hostile towards the thought of them together. Nonetheless, I was happy that my brother had found happiness. Odd that I can recall all of these emotions. I also drempt of gummie snack honeycones that tasted like shit. And that my a hundred billion year old childhood neighbor was having all of her family over, and still had her little doggy (which died when I was really young, perhaps 7, but she still has the dog house in the backyard.)

THe other day I met a rather creepy guy over at the seminary across the street, whilst I was eating my lunch in the garden area, where I was sad to find they'd taken down the water display for the year. Anyways, I saw this guy again the next day, and he asked me if he'd seen me before, to which I replied yes, and he came back with "Sorry, I have ADHD and I forget." OK, what kind of an "excuse" is that? It's not like I needed an excuse from him anyways, but he so did not have to sum it up with the fact that he has ADHD, because that's kind of rediculous and pleading for attention. Listen, whoever the hell you are, my brother has ADHD, and I probably have ADD, so I don't really give a shit about that, OR if you remember meeting me. In fact, I'd rather you don't remember me, capice? /stereotypical blog

I'm so happy that my brother is happy. It's very uplifting, and I guess that's one of the ways to tell if you love someone or not--it makes you happy that they're happy. And when they're sad, it makes you kind of sad. I'm happy that Aaron's happy too, and I'm sad that Kim's sad, but I hope she gets better. It'll take a while for that, I think, I just hope she can get through it, and be strong, and that it doesn't overwhelm her for too long of a time.

Am I an adult? I certainly am by definition: I'm 18+, live in my own apartment with a roomate, am in charge of my own place and getting my own food...but I don't feel like it. Why? Because my mother calls up every other day complaining about my financial problems (she takes it apon herself to read my mail, mind), and because I don't have a job, and because I have to eat gormet cafeteria food every day. Phew. Thank God I'm moving to Australia.