Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dream Index Log 1

I drempt this afternoon that I was in my room, that is, what was my room in the dream. The sheets on my bed had a royal French pattern in gold, with a complete fill of red. There were stairs decending into the rest of what was the house to the immidiate right of my door, on the outer side from my room. My room was white, like the rets of the house and the carpet.

This dream was lucid, but for some reason I wanted to change my sex. It was a difficult thing to do when I tried to make it immidiate, that is, change completely with full size. I had small success however, no pun intended, if I slowly morphed it starting with my own...what have you, and transforming it slowly into the other. I never quite completed it all, though.

After that stopped amuzing me, or maybe during, and African American family of three came into my room. Two pleasantly plump women, and an older man with a mistache, though not quite any white in his hair. He asked me a question, but my nose was extremely clogged, so it took me a while to respond, as I did not think about breathing out of my mouth, or maybe I did and it was still hard to get air. My nose was painfully clogged.

When I woke up, I was flat faced to my mattress. My nose, having been squashed, hurt for a few more minutes, even when I rubbed it a little here and there to "get out the kinks." I suppose I could not breath, and if I hadn't woken up, perhaps I would have suffocated myself. Interesting.