Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I Need To Breath

Take me back to my home
I wanna go back to where the people aren't so alone.

Take me back to my family
I wanna go back now--I wanna live wanna love wanna see.

Oh Lord, this trail goes on so long
I keep on lookin' up, keep on singin' your song
Lord have mercy, have mercy on me
I try so hard, but now I really want to be free.

My God is good to every single thing.
But right now, oh Lord, all I really need
Is to be able to breath
To be able to breath

And I hear the footsteps of the past
Warning me that I can't go back
And I hear the people all around
Tryin' so damn hard...so damn hard...
To not make that sound

And they laugh and they laugh and it's OK
But inside I know that it's decay
From the over-exposure of this place
And they laugh and they laugh and it's OK
And right now, oh Lord, all I really need is to breath.