Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Friday, January 06, 2006

I MIGHT ADD...

Hi Aaron. :)

*now excluding him from the direct audience*

Aaron's a great guy. I hope he's happy, and if he is I'm glad for it. I can tell, from the last time I saw him (well, before the last time I saw him wave to me from a car) and the times I've seen him lately he seems so much more...vibrant with life. I hope he is. Perhaps he's in love. Perhaps it's the freedom and responsibuility he has up here, on his own. Perhaps...I don't know. I wonder...does he feel good about himself? I hope he does. I wonder what he thinks I think of him...

I think he's just grand. I think he's truly one of a kind.

I wonder what the biggest adventure he's ever been on is. I wonder what it's like to be him. I wonder what his ambitions are, and what he thinks of things. I wonder what he thinks of me, and if he's afraid to be around me. I hope he isn't. I hope he wants to be my friend.