Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Oh, These Hidden Stirs

Creep Creep Creepin' along.
Creep Creep Creepin' along.

I see it...
Don't believe...
We're sitting here
Suddenly.

Feel the heat.

Arise,
oh, fireflies!
Arise...

Sunrise
Burns through the skies!
Arise...

Question marks
In your eyes...

Suffice to say,
I've been blown away
You know what, that's OK
It's OK.
The prophacies...
Are showing lately!
But they aren't what they seem
Is it a dream?

Is it a dream?!?
Oh, a dream...
Can I be sitting here?
Wait, who's going to stear?
As we come clean and become clear.

The prophacies,
they mean shit to me!
But who's right?
Is everyone alright?

Because...you know...
And that's OK, I'm glad you do.
It's just that...
It's just that...

It's just that It's just that It's just that.