Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Sunday, March 21, 2004

A MINOR'S CONTRIBUTION TO A NOT-SO BUSY TRAFFIC JAM

If you haven't noticed, I've been doing a little remodeling. At first I browsed for nearly an hour on www.BlogSkins.com, and finally found a background that suited me. After playing around with it for an hour, a inevitably decided to go back to my basic lay-out. It's somewhat humorous to think about me playing with the HTML for around 3 hours, only for it to result in hardly any change. However, I felt that the background, though it was merely a seaside view with a lighthouse, was just too distracting from what the blog was all about. It also prohibited the over all affect the entries given when read, and made them, well...just words on a site. They were confided into a little box, and even when I made the font bigger they still yet looked plain. A little HTML knowledge is coming back to me, but I'm still baffled as to how to put pictures on here. To bad I can't find the hard disk drive on my computer...