Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Friday, July 30, 2004

50 THING I WANT TO DO BEFORE I'M 50 (BECAUSE I'M BORED AND SLEEPY)

  1. Go to outerspace (and why the hell NOT!?!?)
  2. Own a Mitzubishi Eclipse
  3. Eat at a bug restaurant (alright, NO roaches, thank you)
  4. Get my tongue pierced (soon!)
  5. Go scubadiving
  6. Go to college
  7. Become a film director
  8. Meet my idols (so to speak)
  9. Write a book or publish my poetry
  10. Travel to Euro!
  11. Perform in the Paramount again
  12. Bartend
  13. Assist in a public library
  14. Find clothes I really like
  15. Be able to afford them!
  16. End this list
  17. Get accepted to Columbia College
  18. Be able to afford it!
  19. See many kick-arse concerts
  20. NEVER get married (pppsssshhhh)
  21. Cut my hair insanely short
  22. Own 3+ computers
  23. Restore my dad's house
  24. Buy all the woods behind it
  25. Live in a luxurious RV
  26. Own horses (where the hell am I going to put them!?!?)
  27. Talk to Aaron again (God I'm a puss...Oh my God...that's the first time I've posted His name on here!...oh well)
  28. Run for president (...OK, that MAY be stretching it...but I'd do a hell of a lot better than the rest of them...*cough BUSH cough*)
  29. Have scholarships thrown at me (so to speak)
  30. Finish my screenplay!
  31. See Lori and Vern again (with frequency, hopefully)
  32. Get big bucks
  33. Be number 1 on tennis

Alright, that's it...most of these things are immidiate hopes, but oh well. As I've already stated, I'm tired and, now, I'm even more bored. Have a goodnight.