Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MEAN SO MUCH...

I don't really care, it's just a neat thought...

It's about time to change my lay-out, but I'm not really sure where I want to go with it...I just feel it's time for a change. Little things happenning are sort of pushing my out the door and into the brisk wind of adulthood: my senior year being halfway over, my wisdom teeth being pulled out next week, my 18th birthday rolling around the corner, and a strange but familier realization that there's something beyond "this." I've been in this hell hole for much to long. I need out.

I think I just feel a since of accomplishment by reinventing myself in different ways. No, this is not to say change my style, psh, THAT is not likely. Just the little things, like changing the lay-out to this blog, or reading that book, or changing the screename that I've had since middle school.

Not to change the subject too drastically, but right now, I can honestly say I loathe guys to the core of myself, every one of them. Well, maybe not my Dad or Grandpa, but fuck the rest of them. They're so cold, so brutish, so deceptive and demonic (key terms in many-a-letters to Logan). God, I hate them! I want to rip my hair out I hate them so much!

Which is why I've decided to start the FemmoNazi alliance. Who's with me?