Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Sunday, January 08, 2006

DREAM LOG Entry 3/4?

TamborineMachine (6:15:00 PM): Let me tell you my neat dream
TamborineMachine (6:15:10 PM): Cause I don't want to forget it. I'm going to ppost it on my blog
TamborineMachine (6:15:57 PM): Well, you see, somehow I was an American flight attendent, and managed to slip by into Australia without going through the extrinuating process of showing a passport and permit and things of that nature
TamborineMachine (6:16:24 PM): And I got a job at this movie industry, a big coorerate business where critics came and watched and rated movies
TamborineMachine (6:16:50 PM): And we got a new boss...she was wearing all black robes, and she was very tall, with only her big dark eyes showing
TamborineMachine (6:17:07 PM): I knew there was something wrong about her, so I kept my distanceVerotica8i8 (6:17:15 PM): hahaha
Verotica8i8 (6:17:17 PM): i love it so far
TamborineMachine (6:17:52 PM): I warned the few friends I had there that she seemed dangerous to me, and that we can't directly leave, because then we definantly would be in good shape
TamborineMachine (6:18:18 PM): So they divised a plan to build a raft, undercover of course, and go across the river, behind the building, to safety
TamborineMachine (6:18:25 PM): I didn't go, because I decided to keep guard
Verotica8i8 (6:18:25 PM): lmao
TamborineMachine (6:19:00 PM): Slowly but surely, everyone who'd gone into the theatres to watch the movies were coming out in the same black robes as the woman, and they were all coming out in her likeness
TamborineMachine (6:19:08 PM): Not as tall, of course, but with the glazed eyes
TamborineMachine (6:19:42 PM): Those who noticed and tried to get away were snatched by the multitude of those in black robes, and transformed
TamborineMachine (6:20:02 PM): SO I just kept in the back lot, walking around with dead eyes and pretending to not notice anything
TamborineMachine (6:20:24 PM): My two friends, a guy and a girl, had set sail and were about midway through the river
TamborineMachine (6:21:00 PM): Suddenly, the water started rumbling, and up from the depths came a creature looking exactly like the woman, exept WAY bigger
TamborineMachine (6:21:20 PM): She knocked their raft over and the woman was looking around panicy
TamborineMachine (6:21:50 PM): She tried swimming for the other shore, but was pulled under, and the guy almost got back to the shore I was on, but at the last second a tidal wave swallowed him up
TamborineMachine (6:22:20 PM): I went inside, bowed to the woman, and suddenly I had black robes on, BUT I was not truly as the others were, I was indisguise
TamborineMachine (6:22:48 PM): The door that I had used was the last exit remaining (the one to the back), because somehow all of the others had disappeared, and I had that one still opened
TamborineMachine (6:23:05 PM): I pretended to guard the back, but as the woman turned away I ran for it, out the door
TamborineMachine (6:23:18 PM): She noticed of course, and screamed and came after me
TamborineMachine (6:23:53 PM): I dove from a platform into the river, and began swimming and hard as I could, and now she was running on the water, and a rumble came from the deep....
TamborineMachine (6:24:01 PM): That's the end.
Verotica8i8 (6:24:32 PM): so is that your new movie?
TamborineMachine (6:24:59 PM): lol, don't think so. I'd just like to remember it. So I can remember my dreams better. So that maybe they can INFLUENCE my movies... :P
TamborineMachine (6:25:09 PM): Cause I've had some pretty cool ones, as I'm sure lots have had
TamborineMachine (6:25:20 PM): I had another one, too, but I can't remember it as well now
TamborineMachine (6:25:46 PM): I just know that in it Logan and I were on vacation at a beach, and we were married and lived in Australia (I know, AHHHH)
TamborineMachine (6:25:52 PM): lol
TamborineMachine (6:26:03 PM): The thought of that is funny
TamborineMachine (6:26:07 PM): I think we even had a kid
TamborineMachine (6:26:10 PM): Odd stuff...