Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Friday, February 03, 2006

I think I should like to posts some old poems I've written on here, but I do not have ready access to them at the moment. Thus, I must continue this silly tangent of canundrums...or however you spell it.


Pre-Junk Phunk

This dress, it'll confess
The truths in this silly jest.

Recreated happiness
That seems amess
Amiss in the second thought
Of what Charles Darwin's teachings taught;
Wrought it out, with blue-collered fire
To help sire this monstrousity
That has pleagued our country
For the past century or so.

What the hell, ill ryhmes flow,
We're pushin' time, pushin' dough
To convince our wives we care
About how thickly this smog has insnared
Our thoughts with hummingbirds,
Flying upside down, weighing over 50 pounds,
Yes, I said super-size me, bitch
Before I have to start messin'
Rip your dress and, among other things,
Try to give this bird back it's wings.

Oops, I was a little quicker
Than I thought I'd be.