Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Friday, February 11, 2005

SITTIN' AROUND WITH A POCKET FULL OF NONEY

So, here are my financial stabuility rates for today: As of this very moment, I have in my possession some $1525. I have five days until I have to make my huge payment, so as you can imagine I am counting my bills daily and scavenging every penny I find. After mum pays my this coming Monday ($355 she/Wendy owe me), I will have $1880. When I get paid on Thursday, I think that will add about $120 ($2000). Now then, the problem is getting my $500 back from Columbia. I sent another e-mail last night, cantacting them for the third time in 3 weeks about retrieving my money, and they finally replied to me, and said they're doing everything they can to get it here sometime next week. That being said, I'm not going to hold my breath that it will get here in time. Should it happen to arrive on time, I'll still need to borrow $70 from my grandma. If not, well, add about $500 to that.

Sorry, but writing about that helps me to better understand and keep up with that area.

OK, well, that's that for now; I really have to go do my homework, and I'm really thirsty

Ciao.