Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Saturday, February 26, 2005

IT'S FUNNY WHAT A COOKIE WILL DO TO YOU

So, I had a party last night...and it was successful, to say the least. Not to big, not to small, good people, no spills or breakings of any sort, and overall had a really great, infectuous atmosphere. It all ended before one, which is rather curious, but preferable I s'pose, considering I couldn't go forever. Afterall, I'd have to go to work at 11 the following morning.

I didn't go to work.

Hehe, I called in sick, because I had a small case of "Blank Heaves", that is, having to puke, but nothing to puke up. Odd, but I was minorly successfull here and there. Quite uncomfortable as well, but that was the farthest extint of a hang-over I've had since the only other one I had; which was a living hell for...a few days. Hah.

EDIT*

Oh well, I got served, so to speak. You know, I've been kind of depressed for a while; I guess it's the whole winter thing, but I find it remarkable that I'm feeling pretty good right now. I think it probably has something to do with getting horomone/arousel levels up. I imagine it's probably unhealthy to go for too long without feeling desire(able). Hmmm...if I were a scientist I'd definantly explore that. Maybe the general public would start feeding there children different vitamins...