Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Sunday, February 27, 2005

A WEEKEND WITHOUT WORRIES

Everyone is gone for a while
The people that have to love you, that is,
And here I am at ease

I love this living alone
I can be productive and recreational
Without having to bother about consiquence
Brought on by those who have to love you

The cool breeze of the winter/spring air
Hits my face as I take the trash out
I turn around to a sky of infinite colors
The moon is so big and yellow
I feel like I've never seen it before;
Overlooked it; took it for granted
Like so many other things

My mind goes in tangents
As I wander around this town blindly
Looking for something but expecting nothing
But it makes me feel all right
The slight tinge of tobacco
Soothes me, of all things
And I fall into a hazy sleep
With those who hate to love me