Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fight the Home-body

I feel the need to write
Beautiful songs keep on creeping up on me
Just hang a right
And everything will turn out OK, indeed
What does it matter now
Sitting here on the couch with no worries
I guess I'll have to figure out
How to get beyond this mess I've needed to clean,

Oh! What a lovely day, with the sky all blue and gray,
Oh! What a lovely place, but oh my God how I can't wait to leave!

These arms are filling...
But that glare, my God, it's chilling...

Just see the place
You could be within a matter of days
It's quite a sight
But no one is brave enough to take the flight
Please hurry up
Before your feet get stuck into the mud!
Don't let it tie you down,
Face the crowd, get up and shout out loud

Oh! What a lovely day, but I'll bet it's even better in some other place
Oh! What a lovely thought, but I can't seem to rid myself of the ones you brought!
Oh! How can I leave how can I stay, why must it be this way?
Oh! I can't wait to leave I can't wait to find...my destiny

Turn around....Spin around...Lay down...