Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Monday, February 27, 2006

Sorry for the absence invisible ladies and gents...but things like moving, school work, work study, and other concerns have kept me from my usually dull updates. I only wish I could take the time out to realize that this is just as important, as well. Right now, I would like to reflect on the things that haven't happened to me, or have been of my concern this year, that have been miraculous and beneficial...or something of that nature.

1. I get picked for a role in class with the adorable guy I wanted a scene with
2. My OFA Scholarship Coordinator decides to write my an extra $1000 on a whim.
3. I ask Kim about what the safety time limit on getting with Him would be, knowing that it will never happen, and somehow he and his girlfriend break up not two weeks later.
4. He tells me something I've always wanted to hear.
5. My teacher, who is also a casting director, recommends me to a filmmaker, who in turn writes a part specifically for me in his to-be feature-legths film.
6. I get a job, requiring me to sit on my ass for $7.25 per hour.
7. I get accepted for the tri-level townhouse my roomates and I had been lusting after.
8. Veronica, my best of friends, is coming to visit me for spring break.
9. I find an awsome deal on a round-trip plane ticket to my hometown.
10. I am much more relaxed about speaking openly with guys and suggesting casual dates.


Lately I've found that I've been having black outs. My brother expressed that he has had this same problem, just recently, to me. At first I was a little sceptical, then recalled that there were 5, 6, 7 incidents that were traumatic for me, which I could not remember, after my friends asked me "What were you and Aaron argueing about in the living room?" I replied with "What are you talking about?" I found that, a few nights ago, I had requested to speak with Aaron in private, which eventually became very heated (so my friends tell me) and he stormed out the door. I opened it, shouted "You mother fucker!" and apparently slammed the door hard enough to make our townhouse shake. I remember conversations before that, and conversations afterwards, but I have no recollection of this! I feel that perhaps I should talk to him about it, but then, what would I have to say--I have no clue what it was about. It must have been pretty intense, though, because a number of my friends asked him about it, and he refused to tell them what went down. I hope things are alright between us...he actually IMed me online the day afterwards, strangely, and I guess he probably thinks I remember. I hope he isn't pissed at me. :(