Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Sunday, March 19, 2006

How Hard Can It Be?

Words keep tumbling into my head
But it seems like when I find the time
To write them down, they are drown out
By some other stream of thought.

It causes a slight frustration for me,
Because I long to feel the rythm
Of my hand in motion, scribbling gibberish
All over whatever I'm holding may be.

When I'm eating or when I'm walking down the street
Is mostly when these thoughts come on--
I'm not sure why; perhaps because walking
And eating are universal things.

Nonetheless, if this keeps on keeping on
I'll have to do something. Perhaps I should
Carry around a pin, constantly,
And write it down on my skin, for all to see.


I thought of some other names. Noel and Noah. I think I would definantly include the name Anlon in my kid's name--strong Gaelic names mean a lot, I think--but as for the other contributions I am just SO unsure. I'd want something that would be loyal above all things. Gentle and determined, strong willed but easy-going. Someone of good character with family values is what I want in his name. Bah. I need to find someone with the last name O'Riordan. That's such an awsome name. So is McAdams.

I'm looking into some universities I found passively interesting last year. Keep tuning in for further updates, you invisible person, you.