Wardrobe of Eunuchs

L'histoire de Moi

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

THOUGHTS AND THOUGHTS AND THEN THOUGHTS

I think what kind of pizza a person chooses to eat says a lot about them. Me, I like pepperoni and mushrooms. I think the pepperoni concludes that I have some traditional ideals of things and that my thoughts, opinions, and morals are of great value to me. I think the mushrooms contribute to my creative side--that I am deverse and can see beauty in a wide range of things, both typical and atypical. Veronica, my best friend, also likes the same sort of pizza as I do. I not only feel this way about pizza, but any sort of food a person chooses. For example, people who choose cappachinos over coffee are most likely eclectic and trendy. I imagine that most coffee drinkers are somewhat of homebodies (this doesn't mean they don't go out, it just means that they love time to themselves at home) and are pretty determined about there plans, even if they never go through with them. One day I may even write a book about people and how the type of food they eat determines and defines who they are. No one in the world has EXACTLY the same taste in food, just as no one in the world is exactly the same, and thus I think this theory is a just analysis. That would be a fun thing to do.

I can't wait to write my book. I mean, I guess I of course can seeing as I don't plan on doing it until much later on down the line, but the idea of it is so thrilling. It will be a nonfiction, most definantly. I hope that lots of people read it and take back a lot from it. It would certainly be listed under something like religious exploration, a trial of universal theories, and definantly have a lot to do with philosophy and the ways an ideal thought towards life can be interpretted. I would never ever rank my book unto something that should be holy; only something on a par with that of Confucian ideals: just me speaking about things, and nothing more. I'm certainly not a prophet, and I think it helps that I'm not devote to one particular religion. In this way, I can reach people from all angles and they can take my words however they wish. For instance, I would like to include that I think it is wrong for one to be influenced religiously from a direct interptretation from one living person to another. Why? Well, because we can only be ourselves and no one else in this lifetime, why should we let someone else's opinion on existance influence our own perception, which is the only real truth as we know it? If one should wish to be influenced, I say it must be seeked out by that particular person NOT by asking another (as that would be direct influence), but by observation or reading. I would consider reading to be a valid form of gathering knowledge because it is not personally directed towards that one person, it is a general/genuine feeling that the writer is expressing to himself. Books are also more available, and a large variety of types among them, and thus I find that this would also be nurturing to the seeking soul.

I need to shut up before I start writing the book already.